The ParCos project is part of EU’s Horizon 2020 Science with and for Society work programme. The specific topic under which ParCos was funded is taking stock and re-examining the role of science communication.
Other H2020 research projects that were funded under the same subprogramme include the following.
- TRESCA – Trustworthy, Reliable and Engaging Scientific Communication Approaches
- NEWSERA – Citizen Science as the new paradigm for Science Communication
- CONCISE – Communication role on perception and beliefs of EU Citizens about Science
- QUEST – QUality and Effectiveness in Science and Technology communication
- RETHINK – Rethink science communication